CHECK PROGRAMME REQUIREMENTS
Click here to check the list of programmes offered in ACU, find out the O'level requirements for each course and the corresponding JAMB subjects.
Applicants can make payments for the application form through any of the means listed below
Option 2: BANK DEPOSIT: Make payment of N6000 for the application form to the University's
Stanbic IBTC Bank account - 9202409902.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates can apply through any of the application methods listed below:
A. ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Fill the online application form - Click here to fill it now.
2. Login to your user account by entering the login details you specified while filling the admission application form. In case you forgot your password, you can use the 'Forgot Password' to reset your password.
3. Print out your completed application form. Attach a photocopy of the payment teller to the printed application form and bring it along with you on resumption/screening.
B. OFFLINE APPLICATION
1. Click the 'Download Admission Form' button to download a PDF file copy of the admission application form.
2. Print out the downloaded application form and manually complete it.
3. Attach photocopy of the payment teller (in Step 2 above) and submit the completed Application Form by post or by hand to: